Tour NYC with Steinway Piano Gallery
Thursday, July 9, 2020 - Sunday, July 12, 2020
We did it before, and we're doing it again. Sign up today to be part of this exciting trip!
Your trip will include:
- Round-trip transportation on a 56 seat luxury coach with wifi, bathroom, video and a piano! (We will park at the Steinway Piano Gallery, full transportation in the city and return on Sunday)
- 3 nights at the Hyatt Centric, Times Square NYC on 45th Street – 2 per room
- Guided tour of the Steinway factory in Queens NY
- Guided tour of the Steinway flagship store on 6th Ave, NYC
- Ticket to “Come from Away” – excellent Broadway musical
- Group dinner at O’Lunney’s with special music
- A full-time tour director facilitating all group activities
- Time on your own in the Big Apple
- Extra time and expertise from Tim Hoy, President of Steinway Piano Gallery Detroit
- Thursday, July 9 Leave around 8:00 am, from Steinway Detroit and 11:15 am from Steinway Cleveland, stopping for rests and fast food meals. Arrive around 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 10 Tour the piano factory in Queens (lunch included), back to hotel for afternoon and full evening on your own in NYC … Dinner, clubs, shows, museums!
- Saturday, July 11 Tour the Steinway store, lunch on your own, 2:00 pm Broadway musical; 6:00 pm gather, 7:00 eat together upstairs at a fun Irish restaurant with full bar
- Sunday, July 12 Leave around 9:00 am, stopping as we choose, arrive home around 9:00 pm
All food will be your responsibility for the trip. Breakfast can be enjoyed at the hotel or half a block away at Cranberry Cafe – a favorite 24 hour deli / coffee / full food source. Dinner at O’Lunney’s will be ordered from an incredible menu and we have the 2nd floor just for us!
11 rooms – 22 guests from Steinway Detroit , 7 rooms – 14 guests from Steinway Cleveland, Tim and Steve. (We can travel with 12 more guests as long as deposits are in on time.)
$250 deposit due by April 17, then 2 payments of $300 for total of $850 per person, double occupancy.
(If you would like a single room, there will be a $395 supplement available.)
For questions, please email Steven Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-751-3318